Vendor Benefits at Rabbit Creek Market
- Full-time, professional staff, selling your merchandise without having to hire, train, handle human resources, payroll costs.
- Open 56 hours a week for shoppers without you being tied down. You spend your time on sourcing product not running a retail store.
- Property maintenance, utilities, internet, point of sale, bags, wrapping, packaging, advertising, credit card processing fees, included in one low booth fee.
- Collection and remittance of sales tax.
- Our commitment to vendors: aggressive advertising and marketing to draw in shoppers, maintain an upscale, professional, atmosphere with well trained staff and managers.
- Will I have exclusivity of category?
We want our vendors to be successful and will limit certain categories. There may be limited crossover in some areas but overall the market will keep competing products to a minimum.
- How will I receive payouts?
You will receive payouts on the 1st of the month minus booth rental and commissions due.
- What POS system is used?
We use AntiqueSoft. Learn more about the features of this software here https://www.antiquesoft.com/contents/FAQ.aspx
- What security and anti-theft systems does the store employ?
Security system and cameras throughout in all open areas by Corbin Systems. Video is on our system for two weeks then back up remote.
- Can I sell my items at other locations or on my website?
Yes. You can sell your items online, in other malls, stores, events, and so forth. Vendors cannot make sales at Rabbit Creek Market outside of the POS system.
- Can I have my own social media pages about my company?
Yes. We encourage that in fact. Build your business via your online and social media presence and feel free to let your followers know you also have items at Rabbit Creek Market.
- Do I have to take returns?
No. We do not allow returns on merchandise. All sales are final.
- What does “jury selection of vendors” mean?
Vendor applications are reviewed by a jury of 12 people made up of various local business owners and experienced, successful retailers who have agreed to volunteer their time to grow the market and offer professional advice.
- How long are the vendor leases?
We want to partner with professional business owners, not hobby enthusiasts. Our leases are for one year. Vendors should treat their booths as their own retail store and an actual business investment.
- How much is a vendor space?
A 10 x 10 booth is $350 per month and a 10% commission is charged on all item sales. Kiosks, glass cases, specialty placement, and entire rooms also available. Prices vary.
- Are there any prohibited items?
Yes. Items not permitted include but are not limited to:
Illegal paraphernalia, pornography from any era, firearms.